Friday, January 30, 2009

Meet Hutch!

Hello everyone, my name is HUTCH!


I am a 2 month old Red Queensland Heeler, just like Gracie but I'm a boy dog!

I was born on November 23rd 2008 and lived in Colorado Springs, CO with my breeder family until this past Saturday the 24th when I was adopted by my new family, Nikki, Zach and my older sister Gracie.


I am such a baby!

I am learning fast and have really loved getting to know Gracie.
She was a little weary of me at first, because I'm a puppy...


... but now we do pretty much everything together.

The only thing she doesn't do with me is pee and poop in the house by
accident sometimes and steal Mom's slippers and run around with them.


Other than that we...


Share steamed rice when our bellies are a little upset...




Take naps together...



Exchange and share chews...



and lots of playing!



My new life is just the greatest and I can't wait until I finish all of my puppy shots so I can go and run around at the barn and go for tons of walks.


I'm also looking forward to Nikki and Zach's wedding in August.
Gracie and I will be the ring bearers and I can't wait to look my best!


I'm growing really quickly so stay tuned for new pictures all the time!

Tood-a-loo!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! She is adorable!!! I'm so happy Gracie loves her. The pictures and commentary are the best. And I have to admit, the ending is very appropriate. You should of added from the "Toot Family". :) Luv ALL of you guys - MOM

Anonymous said...

Hutch has a dong...correct?

Also, ring bearer? wtf. what about me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't think there is a cuter puppy pic than Hutch looking straight into the camera with her paws crossed! Looking forward to seeing the girls bearing rings @ the wedding! Love from Grammy Jane to Gracie and Hutch.........

Anonymous said...

Whoops, messed that one up.....let me try that again........Don't think there is a cuter puppy pic than Hutch looking straight into the camera with HIS paws crossed! Looking forward to seeing the siblings bearing rings @ the wedding! Additional Love from Grammy Jane to Gracie and Hutch.........

Anonymous said...

Doh! What a cute puppy! I love the one of him and Gracie spooning. Your house looks awesome. Can't wait to see it! Love, Annie

Unknown said...

PERFECT ADDITION! Yeah!!! Gracie seems to really love him... Is she acting like a Mama or what? His is sooo cute... the two of them look like they where ment to be ;).... Can't wait to meet!